Potential New Electric?

What's a lot cheaper than a Zero?
 
Cant open th hat on my tablet. Give me an average price.
 
Wow some are pretty reasonable then
 
These guys—Sierra Electric Motorcycles—are marketing a Chinese-made electric motorcycle called a Kolter. It appears to be made by the Jiangsu KEYROAD Transportation Technology Co., Ltd. See here.
 
Thread starter
Sorta figured it must be Chinese at those prices. This place does work on vintage Triumphs, maybe they picked up the distributorship for these electric bikes to make a few bucks. Like a shoe store near me that also sold Chinese scooters for a few months.
 
I hope it works out for them. The bikes look ok and for commuters an electric bike would be a great option. Not yet so good for touring, I suspect.
 
Cormanus_imp said:
I hope it works out for them. The bikes look ok and for commuters an electric bike would be a great option. Not yet so good for touring, I suspect.
... and most battery-based are not ready for cold climate riding (sans icy road conditions).
 
Back
Top