husky385_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
I rode to the coast Saturday and ended up in Port Orford.
Thought about you so I videoed going through town to Battle Rock park.
Then down to the dock. I believe this is the only port on the Oregon coast that lifts the boats out of the water each day.
On to Coast Guard hill up to the old life boat station.
Where I stopped on the way down was the beginning of the 530 step stairs 300 feet down to the boat houses at sea level.
A picture of where the boat houses use to be.

Thought about you so I videoed going through town to Battle Rock park.
Then down to the dock. I believe this is the only port on the Oregon coast that lifts the boats out of the water each day.
On to Coast Guard hill up to the old life boat station.
Where I stopped on the way down was the beginning of the 530 step stairs 300 feet down to the boat houses at sea level.
A picture of where the boat houses use to be.

