Plush Saddle: Getting Ready for a Ride to Bland

Nemo_imp

Been there
Thread starter
My new seat by Sargent Cycle, local upholstery shop. Making the CB more comfy for the season.





:biker:
 
Thread starter
It's called the Big Fat Puerto Rican Butt Custom :D
Dished, widened and fitted with super cell foam including the pillion. Double stitch with red thread and contrasting texture trim and inserts. All for only $395 :-/
 
Nemo_imp said:
It's called the Big Fat Puerto Rican Butt Custom :D
Dished, widened and fitted with super cell foam including the pillion. Double stitch with red thread and contrasting texture trim and inserts. All for only $395 :-/
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
 
What Redbirds said! ROTFL

(It is a NICE looking seat)
 
Did you have a local shop adapt a Sargent seat, or you got it that way from Sargent? Good looking seat. If Sargent can do that for $395.00 I am interested.
 
Sargent is located in Jacksonville. They will modify any seat to your specs. I had a Bonneville seat modified a few years back with very good result.
 
Thread starter
obleo_imp said:
Did you have a local shop adapt a Sargent seat, or you got it that way from Sargent? Good looking seat. If Sargent can do that for $395.00 I am interested.
Obleo, they are local to me but I'm sure you can send your seat from where you are. We're having very crappy weather here but I had a chance to go for ride around the block and the difference is very notable. I'll report further when I go for a decent spin.
 
I had a factory Sargent World Sport seat for a DR650 that was seriously good. Once that "memory foam" broke in it conformed perfectly to your bottom with no pressure points or discomfort. While I've come to appreciate the K&H Hi seat I bought here second hand, you gave me the idea to use Sargent for my less than desirable MG V7 II Stone and see what they can do.
 
Back
Top