It's called the Big Fat Puerto Rican Butt Custom
Dished, widened and fitted with super cell foam including the pillion. Double stitch with red thread and contrasting texture trim and inserts. All for only $395 :-/
It's called the Big Fat Puerto Rican Butt Custom
Dished, widened and fitted with super cell foam including the pillion. Double stitch with red thread and contrasting texture trim and inserts. All for only $395 :-/
Did you have a local shop adapt a Sargent seat, or you got it that way from Sargent? Good looking seat. If Sargent can do that for $395.00 I am interested.
Did you have a local shop adapt a Sargent seat, or you got it that way from Sargent? Good looking seat. If Sargent can do that for $395.00 I am interested.
Obleo, they are local to me but I'm sure you can send your seat from where you are. We're having very crappy weather here but I had a chance to go for ride around the block and the difference is very notable. I'll report further when I go for a decent spin.
I had a factory Sargent World Sport seat for a DR650 that was seriously good. Once that "memory foam" broke in it conformed perfectly to your bottom with no pressure points or discomfort. While I've come to appreciate the K&H Hi seat I bought here second hand, you gave me the idea to use Sargent for my less than desirable MG V7 II Stone and see what they can do.