Please direct me to "how to upload photo thread"

Johnboy_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Will some one please direct me to the thread that describes how to upload photos ... I have downloaded photobucket and can't figure out how to use it .. Keeps telling me my file too large ... Thanks
 
In case yo get to this post first, see here.
 
Well done, Johnboy! Bike looks good.
 
Thread starter
Cormanus_imp said:
Well done, Johnboy! Bike looks good.
Thanks mate ! .... Cormanus ,,, I could never have did this without your help ... I rEally appreciate it !
Cormanus_imp said:
Well done, Johnboy! Bike looks good.
Thanks again Cormanus ! ... I do have a new Honda rear carrier to put on the bike and plan on a couple other small mods ... We've just not had fair weather here at all ! ..... I can smell spring in the air today as temperatures raised to 48 degrees F ... Really am hoping to get in a good seat report in a few days .. God willing and the creek don't rise ... Lol
 
Back
Top