Pitbull TRS Pins?

TwoBrothersBusa_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Does anyone know if Pit Bull makes pins to hold our CBs in their Trailer Restraint System? I'm guessing no, but it never hurts to ask around. I plan on calling them on Monday.
 
Thread starter
What can I say...I just started looking after hours today....Like I said, I plan on calling them on Monday. Just wanted to see if anyone in the group had vetted them out before.
 
Thread starter
From what I can tell those pins are for the front fork lift. I'm looking for pins for the rear axle that fit the PitBull TRS. Thanks for looking.
 
Thread starter
So I talked to Pit Bull today about pins for the 2014 CB1100. They don't currently have them, but they sent a sheet for me to take measurements and they said they could build a set for the bike. The only problem is when I put the restraint up near the right side of the axle the standard exhaust is in the way of the mount. So if you want TRS pins they can be had, but you'll need to have a shorter than stock exhaust.
 
Back
Top