Pitbull Front Stand??

PJV_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
I have a rear one arm stand that works great, I want to get a PITBULL front stand that raises by the forks and under the triple trees, does anyone know the pin needed? thanks
 
Ack-CB11_imp said:
Stand and #1 pin came this week. Will know this weekend if it works or not. Results will be posted.
I bought a Pitbull front stand and the standard pin works well.I also bought 2 rear stands from Pitbull (one standard and one for bikes with exhausts lower than swingarm) They are VERY well made and it is a quality product.I bought the ones with extended and removable handles. You will have no regret buying these.
 
Ack-CB11_imp said:
PJV_imp said:
so Standard Pin and Adapter #1?
Will know for sure this weekend, please stand by.
Will know for sure this weekend, please stand by.
I just checked my invoice from Pitbull .The front stand I bought for the CB is FO1OOAA-OOOR,the hybrid head lift front stand with pin # FOOO1-O5OR (standard pin)
I also ordered the extended removable handle.
The total cost including shipping to NC was $199.13 (no out of state sales tax)
On my abs bike I have to loosen a brake bracket near the stem ,I do not know if you have to do this on a non abs model.
I bought directly from Pitbull,it is a very high quality stand.
 
Thread starter
so we are down to 2 choices: Standard Pin f0001-050 or F0001-053 with adapter #1??
 
PJV_imp said:
so we are down to 2 choices: Standard Pin f0001-050 or F0001-053 with adapter #1??
I bought the hybrid one incase I have a need for a bike to be lifted from the lower forks.I would advise you to speak to a person at Pitbull and explain your bike(s) they will help you getting the right one.Online it could be a little confusing with all the options.
 
(08-06-2013 12:33 PM)
lola Wrote: Hello all! Planning on removing the front forks for service and a posible powdercoat but don't quite know what is available out there as far as front stands go... I noticed there are two reference points under the oil pan, are they Jack Points to raise the front of our bikes? just curious to what you fellas have done.....
Thanks!

Stretch Wrote:
It happened I already had a Pitbull stand I'd bought for a Yamaha FZR400. It fit my FZ8 and the pin also fit the CB1100. Didn't even have to remove the horns. The steering stem is taper so the pin does not go all the way in but goes in plenty far enough. No problems at all.

The pin that worked for Stretch in this thread:
Front Stand for Servicing Q'S
was the F0001-050R.
Pitbull doesn't know for sure yet. If I have any trouble with that pin George Hoffman asked to send demensions and sizes. For me that's all happening this weekend.
 
Quote:The pin that worked for Stretch in this thread:
Front Stand for Servicing Q'S
was the F0001-050R.
Pitbull doesn't know for sure yet. If I have any trouble with that pin George Hoffman asked to send demensions and sizes. For me that's all happening this weekend.
Waiting to hear your findings as I also have a pitbull that I used for my CBR600RR.
 
Thread starter
Is that with the new front end stand they have hybrid? Also, do you have a pitbull rear stand?
 
Thread starter
the standard pin with adapter might work better because it seems thinner since the stem hole is tapered? I spoke to some at pitbull and they said standard # 1 adapter which is the f0001-053
 
Thread starter
spoke to George and pit bull and he said the perfect fit is #19 pin, thanks but others work as we know
 
Back
Top