Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I bought a Pitbull front stand and the standard pin works well.I also bought 2 rear stands from Pitbull (one standard and one for bikes with exhausts lower than swingarm) They are VERY well made and it is a quality product.I bought the ones with extended and removable handles. You will have no regret buying these.Ack-CB11_imp said:Stand and #1 pin came this week. Will know this weekend if it works or not. Results will be posted.
Will know for sure this weekend, please stand by.PJV_imp said:so Standard Pin and Adapter #1?
Will know for sure this weekend, please stand by.Ack-CB11_imp said:Will know for sure this weekend, please stand by.PJV_imp said:so Standard Pin and Adapter #1?
I bought the hybrid one incase I have a need for a bike to be lifted from the lower forks.I would advise you to speak to a person at Pitbull and explain your bike(s) they will help you getting the right one.Online it could be a little confusing with all the options.PJV_imp said:so we are down to 2 choices: Standard Pin f0001-050 or F0001-053 with adapter #1??

