Ulvetanna_imp
Road warrior
Thread starter
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Oh yeah, that makes very good sense.aschem_imp said:The somewhat new owners of Pirelli, a Chinese company, (ChemChina) may have dictated the change
Now you would go and take the high road here...doggone it, I was all set to be outraged and your calm, reasoned response just took the wind out of my sails.redbirds_imp said:I rather like the images. Beats a bunch of air brushed teenyboppers with fake breasts and wearing stylized Band-aids. Instead we are shown some lovely ladies who have aged gracefully, their beauty a lasting thing that age will not whither.
Good on you Pirelli.
Where would I find this "air brushed teenyboppers with fake breasts and wearing stylized Band-aids" calendar?...you know, just for ummm comparison purposes.redbirds_imp said:I rather like the images. Beats a bunch of air brushed teenyboppers with fake breasts and wearing stylized Band-aids. Instead we are shown some lovely ladies who have aged gracefully, their beauty a lasting thing that age will not whither.
Good on you Pirelli.
Where would I find this "air brushed teenyboppers with fake breasts and wearing stylized Band-aids" calendar?...you know, just for ummm comparison purposes. Strictly scientific.:clap:EmptySea_imp said:Where would I find this "air brushed teenyboppers with fake breasts and wearing stylized Band-aids" calendar?...you know, just for ummm comparison purposes.redbirds_imp said:I rather like the images. Beats a bunch of air brushed teenyboppers with fake breasts and wearing stylized Band-aids. Instead we are shown some lovely ladies who have aged gracefully, their beauty a lasting thing that age will not whither.
Good on you Pirelli.
Where would I find this "air brushed teenyboppers with fake breasts and wearing stylized Band-aids" calendar?...you know, just for ummm comparison purposes.EmptySea_imp said:Where would I find this "air brushed teenyboppers with fake breasts and wearing stylized Band-aids" calendar?...you know, just for ummm comparison purposes.redbirds_imp said:I rather like the images. Beats a bunch of air brushed teenyboppers with fake breasts and wearing stylized Band-aids. Instead we are shown some lovely ladies who have aged gracefully, their beauty a lasting thing that age will not whither.
Good on you Pirelli.

Ulvetanna_imp said:
I, too, would not be interested in that research. I also still think the calendar is dumb.:beerchug:Cormanus_imp said:Your friendly moderators would be greatly obliged if the learned gentlemen would be so obliging as to conduct their research and peer review away from the forum.
I suspect we might even survive the absence of a report back.
rotor_imp said:Ulvetanna_imp said:
I believe the word better fitting this travesty is "pathetic".
I thought that looked like Moore but didn't examine it long enough. I have to say I like a great deal of her work in movies. Can't say "films" any more since most of it is done straight to a hard drive (is that ok to say?) and "video" sort of gives it a seedy aspect. "The big screen" is no longer relevant either since most people seem to be using streaming online movie vendors.Sam1100_imp said:I would gladly buy the calendar...if only for Juliane Moore.
Pirelli calendar's are sought after for a reason. This ain't your Snap-on calendar.
**great thing about getting older is that I admire beauty and health that has been maintained. S#%t, just about everyone looks good at 21. Looking this good at 50 is admirable!
// now I have to get back to my full stack of flap jacks with extra butter & extra syrup.
Give me the airbrushing every time.Rebel73_imp said:I for one am tired of all the airbrushed and Photoshopped BS. Real women who aren't afraid to eat the occasional sandwich are so much sexier.
"You Americans, you're all the same, always overdressing for the wrong occasions."CA200_imp said:Years ago when I worked in parts at a large dealer this time of year
the techs were always bugging the parts guys about when the Avon tire
calendar would come in, of course it was like most from across the pond. Mostly bare breasted woman. This all came to a halt when a
American tire Co. bought Avon.
