Major Arnold Toht.
I confess: I had to look it up.
I confess: I had to look it up.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I've seen that movie SO many times. But that video had all the little quotes I like.Cormanus_imp said:Major Arnold Toht.
I confess: I had to look it up.
And the reprise in "Temple of Doom" where he reaches for the gun and it's not there.Cormanus_imp said:My favorite story about that film concerns the scene in the market where Indiana lines up against the huge scimitar-wielding Egyptian chap. The audience spies an epic fight: sword v. whip, but Jones hauls out his .45 and shoots him.
I read an interview with Harrison Ford when he said the script called for the epic fight. They were filming very early—around 0430, I think—and Ford said to the director, 'Why don't I just shoot this chap?' (Actually, he didn't say 'chap'. What he said started with the same letter and had the same number of letters, but I digress). The director thought for the mandatory nanosecond and said 'Good idea'.
Me neither. Now I wonder if "Harrison Ford" has been a stage name all along.Cormanus_imp said:Didn't know that.