Houtman_imp
Road warrior
Thread starter
For many years I had a pipe master 6 into 6 on 80 CBX,easy to install and well made.I could retain the center stand what is very important to me.I did not have to rejet it or anything and the sound was great but a little loud.(like the Honda sixes from the sixties but not as loud)
Since living in a different area and often traveling on the Blue Ridge Parkway I took them of to be thoughtful of other people.A while ago I saw a Pipe Master 4 into 4 on a CB1100 and I wonder if anyone in Australia can comment on these.
Since living in a different area and often traveling on the Blue Ridge Parkway I took them of to be thoughtful of other people.A while ago I saw a Pipe Master 4 into 4 on a CB1100 and I wonder if anyone in Australia can comment on these.