Pipe Master 4 into 4

407 Camp Mountain Rd, Camp Mountain QLD 4520, Australia So says Google.
 
Houtman_imp said:
I am still waiting for my Pipe Masters , hopefully they come before I stop riding.....
If you paid by a credit card, you may get your money back: product not delivered!
 
Thanks Popgun. Might go for a look later in the week.
 
Thread starter
peterbaron_imp said:
Houtman_imp said:
I am still waiting for my Pipe Masters , hopefully they come before I stop riding.....
If you paid by a credit card, you may get your money back: product not delivered!
If you paid by a credit card, you may get your money back: product not delivered!
I know what you are saying Peter and yes I paid with my credit card , probably already 90 days ago. I just have to take the risk and I still hope to get the pipes before the year 2525 when man is still alive ?
If for whatever I loose the money than at least I helped the economy in Australia.
 
Houtman_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
Houtman_imp said:
I am still waiting for my Pipe Masters , hopefully they come before I stop riding.....
If you paid by a credit card, you may get your money back: product not delivered!
If you paid by a credit card, you may get your money back: product not delivered!
I know what you are saying Peter and yes I paid with my credit card , probably already 90 days ago. I just have to take the risk and I still hope to get the pipes before the year 2525 when man is still alive ?
If for whatever I loose the money than at least I helped the economy in Australia.
Won't matter regarding the CB1100: Some machine is doing that for you.
 
Thread starter
They are on the way! Today I had two emails from Pipe Master , one was a sincere apology for the delay and one had the tracking number from the shipping company.
Now I wait to see how long it takes to get to Arden NC USA. I am not a patient person (I tell my wife that I have no time for patience ) but in this case I had no problem waiting as I really wanted these pipes.
 
Keep my fingers crossed for speedy and secure arrival to Arden, NC
:thumbsup:

P.S. Don't waste any time with installation, backed by pics!!:D
 
Thread starter
peterbaron_imp said:
Keep my fingers crossed for speedy and secure arrival to Arden, NC
:thumbsup:

P.S. Don't waste any time with installation, backed by pics!!:D
Thank You Peter ! I see Amos next week and I think that he is willing to help to put them on . On my CBX the six in six Pipe Master was easy to put on by myself and probably this will be the same but Amos is a very nice guy and loves to help other people.
 
Hey John i heard they can be used as a didgeridoo, food for thought and you can start practicing to kill time.....

Seriously i have been waiting too mate and quietly considering a set too, let see.
 
Thread starter
max_imp said:
Hey John i heard they can be used as a didgeridoo, food for thought and you can start practicing to kill time.....

Seriously i have been waiting too mate and quietly considering a set too, let see.
What is a didgeridoo , perhaps that toy is not legal in America ......
 
Houtman_imp said:
They are on the way! Today I had two emails from Pipe Master , one was a sincere apology for the delay and one had the tracking number from the shipping company.
Now I wait to see how long it takes to get to Arden NC USA. I am not a patient person (I tell my wife that I have no time for patience ) but in this case I had no problem waiting as I really wanted these pipes.

Excited to hear this. Anxiously awaiting updates, pictures, and comparison to your Moriwaki 4-4
 
max_imp said:
Hey John i heard they can be used as a didgeridoo, food for thought and you can start practicing to kill time.....

Seriously i have been waiting too mate and quietly considering a set too, let see.
:rofl:
 
Thread starter
peterbaron_imp said:
max_imp said:
Hey John i heard they can be used as a didgeridoo, food for thought and you can start practicing to kill time.....

Seriously i have been waiting too mate and quietly considering a set too, let see.
:rofl:
:rofl:
When I read that thing called a didgeridoo I was thinking about a totally different instrument ! ( you probably know what I what I was thinking of .....)
 
Houtman_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
max_imp said:
Hey John i heard they can be used as a didgeridoo, food for thought and you can start practicing to kill time.....

Seriously i have been waiting too mate and quietly considering a set too, let see.
:rofl:
:rofl:
When I read that thing called a didgeridoo I was thinking about a totally different instrument ! ( you probably know what I what I was thinking of .....)
:rofl:
When I read that thing called a didgeridoo I was thinking about a totally different instrument ! ( you probably know what I what I was thinking of .....)
I can read your mind John, most of the time :P
 
Thread starter
They did arrive last night with UPS ! It took 10 days to get them from Australia to North Carolina and that is quickly in my books. They were very well packed , I only took the collector out of the foam and it is nicely polished stainless steel.
I do not know when I will put them on my bike as we have out of town visitors coming for 10 days and after that I will go to PA and NY for a week.
May is always a busy month for us in Asheville as many people like to visit this beautiful area.
 
Back
Top