Lord Popgun
Road warrior
407 Camp Mountain Rd, Camp Mountain QLD 4520, Australia So says Google.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
If you paid by a credit card, you may get your money back: product not delivered!Houtman_imp said:I am still waiting for my Pipe Masters , hopefully they come before I stop riding.....
If you paid by a credit card, you may get your money back: product not delivered!peterbaron_imp said:If you paid by a credit card, you may get your money back: product not delivered!Houtman_imp said:I am still waiting for my Pipe Masters , hopefully they come before I stop riding.....
Won't matter regarding the CB1100: Some machine is doing that for you.Houtman_imp said:If you paid by a credit card, you may get your money back: product not delivered!peterbaron_imp said:If you paid by a credit card, you may get your money back: product not delivered!Houtman_imp said:I am still waiting for my Pipe Masters , hopefully they come before I stop riding.....
I know what you are saying Peter and yes I paid with my credit card , probably already 90 days ago. I just have to take the risk and I still hope to get the pipes before the year 2525 when man is still alive ?
If for whatever I loose the money than at least I helped the economy in Australia.


Thank You Peter ! I see Amos next week and I think that he is willing to help to put them on . On my CBX the six in six Pipe Master was easy to put on by myself and probably this will be the same but Amos is a very nice guy and loves to help other people.peterbaron_imp said:Keep my fingers crossed for speedy and secure arrival to Arden, NC
P.S. Don't waste any time with installation, backed by pics!!![]()
What is a didgeridoo , perhaps that toy is not legal in America ......max_imp said:Hey John i heard they can be used as a didgeridoo, food for thought and you can start practicing to kill time.....
Seriously i have been waiting too mate and quietly considering a set too, let see.
Houtman_imp said:They are on the way! Today I had two emails from Pipe Master , one was a sincere apology for the delay and one had the tracking number from the shipping company.
Now I wait to see how long it takes to get to Arden NC USA. I am not a patient person (I tell my wife that I have no time for patience ) but in this case I had no problem waiting as I really wanted these pipes.
:rofl:max_imp said:Hey John i heard they can be used as a didgeridoo, food for thought and you can start practicing to kill time.....
Seriously i have been waiting too mate and quietly considering a set too, let see.
:rofl:peterbaron_imp said::rofl:max_imp said:Hey John i heard they can be used as a didgeridoo, food for thought and you can start practicing to kill time.....
Seriously i have been waiting too mate and quietly considering a set too, let see.
:rofl:Houtman_imp said::rofl:peterbaron_imp said::rofl:max_imp said:Hey John i heard they can be used as a didgeridoo, food for thought and you can start practicing to kill time.....
Seriously i have been waiting too mate and quietly considering a set too, let see.
When I read that thing called a didgeridoo I was thinking about a totally different instrument ! ( you probably know what I what I was thinking of .....)
