ManInBlack_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
Corbin saddle, Yoshimura exhaust and I painted the handlebar ends red, just because.
Dang. My image didn't work... whst am I doing wrong?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Thank you, Frulk! I'll try not to be so critical. The leather I chose is called bomber jacket and has a distressed look. It looks real nice.Frulk_imp said:I think that seat looks flipping great!!! And I especially like the diamond tuck pattern on a cafe seat chassis.. Period correct for when these bikes were popular in their day. IMHO one of the best looking seats I've seen on the site.

MY experience with my corbin seat -- not as fancy as the one in the picture, but a standard corbin seat -- is that while it is a little *lower*, it's also a little *wider*, so the net result is that my feet touch the ground *exactly* the same as with the stock seat. But *much* more comfortable...rustyski_imp said:Sweet. I dddon't by realize the swing arm was blacked out. Lol. I've been too focused on my own CB![]()
Does the Corbin seat lower your seating position some?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep. Wide, flat seats went away, to be replaced with more stylish seats that more fit the contours of the bike. The newer style seats did look better, but comfort became secondary to looks.postoak_imp said:I wonder if there wasnt a lot of wisdom in the old bench type UJM seat. You can move backward or forward on it to adjust your relationship with the pedals and handlebars.