Papa Weeley_imp
Road warrior
Thread starter
You guys are killin' me!
I just put up a thread about "being done" with my bike, and several of you commented or asked why I didn't do something about the chrome rear fender...and now it's bugging the crap out out of me so badly that I'm shopping for something to do about it!
So - who's got shorty rear fenders, painted rear fenders, fender elimination kits, etc. on their bike that they'd like to share pics of to give me an idea of what's out there, and what they look like?!
:beerchug:
I just put up a thread about "being done" with my bike, and several of you commented or asked why I didn't do something about the chrome rear fender...and now it's bugging the crap out out of me so badly that I'm shopping for something to do about it!
So - who's got shorty rear fenders, painted rear fenders, fender elimination kits, etc. on their bike that they'd like to share pics of to give me an idea of what's out there, and what they look like?!
:beerchug:
