Picked up the Quarter horse and first ride report

Willmarth_imp said:
Thanks, yea my brother and I have been riding all over the country for a looonnnggg time lol

I'll bet the DCT IS awesome with the power of the Goldwing motor behind it. Good looking bike!

I only have 310 miles on it so far, but I recognize the DCT's brilliance.

No DCT here...

http://

And 6th is about the same ratio as 3rd on the CB1100. Similar dyno to the 1100 up to 7,000 RPM where the 1000R kicks up its heels. A bit of a juvenile delinquent compared to the CB1100 elder statesman.

Still a nice ride Will. To bad for me I cannot fit in those configurations. :dodgy:
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
Willmarth_imp said:
Thanks, yea my brother and I have been riding all over the country for a looonnnggg time lol

I'll bet the DCT IS awesome with the power of the Goldwing motor behind it. Good looking bike!

I only have 310 miles on it so far, but I recognize the DCT's brilliance.

No DCT here...

http://

And 6th is about the same ratio as 3rd on the CB1100. Similar dyno to the 1100 up to 7,000 RPM where the 1000R kicks up its heels. A bit of a juvenile delinquent compared to the CB1100 elder statesman.

Still a nice ride Will. To bad for me I cannot fit in those configurations. :dodgy:

Still a nice ride Will. To bad for me I cannot fit in those configurations. :dodgy:
It's a cool ride. The first generation 1000R is made in Italy ...

[url=https://www.motorcyclistonline.com/2008-honda-cb1000r-first-ride/]https://www.motorcyclistonline.com/2008-honda-cb1000r-first-ride/


It makes a spine tingling shriek out of the Yoshimura 3/4 system that features a cat delete but retains the O2 sensor for perfect fueling. My only complaint is that it's a bit cramped. I added some handlebar risers for my 64 year old neck and some Givi expandable soft bags that make her a fast grocery getter.
 
Back
Top