Pic of CB1100 with matching fairing

johnnymac_imp

New to the forum
Thread starter
I saw a pic of a new cb11 with the matching fairing, now I can't remember where it was. Anybody know? Where can you get one?

thanks
 
johnnymac_imp said:
I saw a pic of a new cb11 with the matching fairing, now I can't remember where it was. Anybody know? Where can you get one?

thanks
I think you're talking about VFRPaul's (the man of many screens) Chicdesign fairing.

Go to this thread and scroll to the bottom

todays spring ride CB1100
 
VFRPaul is the fairing man! I have a Puig on the way based on his posts. Can't wait til it gets here.

On some of the sites, search on a 2010 model and more stuff comes up. The Puig site is like that.
 
That looks great Kevin
 
The ferret_imp said:
That looks great Kevin
Thanks. It fits like a glove. Installation was easy. Instructions were in Japanese but the graphics accompanying were all that was needed. Easily removed also. Nice air pocket at chest level. No helmet buffeting or turbulence.


Kevin
 
Lambotte_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
That looks great Kevin
Thanks. It fits like a glove. Installation was easy. Instructions were in Japanese but the graphics accompanying were all that was needed. Easily removed also. Nice air pocket at chest level. No helmet buffeting or turbulence.


Kevin
Thanks. It fits like a glove. Installation was easy. Instructions were in Japanese but the graphics accompanying were all that was needed. Easily removed also. Nice air pocket at chest level. No helmet buffeting or turbulence.


Kevin
I am really liking the look, I am gonna have to save up :)
 
redReno_imp said:
Lambotte_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
That looks great Kevin
Thanks. It fits like a glove. Installation was easy. Instructions were in Japanese but the graphics accompanying were all that was needed. Easily removed also. Nice air pocket at chest level. No helmet buffeting or turbulence.


Kevin
Thanks. It fits like a glove. Installation was easy. Instructions were in Japanese but the graphics accompanying were all that was needed. Easily removed also. Nice air pocket at chest level. No helmet buffeting or turbulence.


Kevin
I am really liking the look, I am gonna have to save up :)
Thanks. It fits like a glove. Installation was easy. Instructions were in Japanese but the graphics accompanying were all that was needed. Easily removed also. Nice air pocket at chest level. No helmet buffeting or turbulence.


Kevin
I am really liking the look, I am gonna have to save up :)
Its not me, but it sure looks good! (thumbs up smilie here--sorry Guth)
 
Back
Top