SanPete_imp
Been there
Thread starter
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Guzzi owners always wear red suspenders and no corncob pipe in sight.Rboe_imp said:Suspenders! He could be a Guzzi owner! :rofl:



I did indeed have hot tea with crème and sugar with my cobbler, but I was very upset as they did not have any "regular" tea bags. Being an "uppity place" all they had was fancy teas. I ended up choosing an English Breakfast tea, but it was not as good as a good ol cup o Lipton tea!Cormanus_imp said:Lipton, vintage 2015, from leaves grown on the east side of the hill! He's very fussy.
I did indeed have hot tea with crème and sugar with my cobbler, but I was very upset as they did not have any "regular" tea bags. Being an "uppity place" all they had was fancy teas. I ended up choosing an English Breakfast tea, but it was not as good as a good ol cup o Lipton tea!The ferret_imp said:I did indeed have hot tea with crème and sugar with my cobbler, but I was very upset as they did not have any "regular" tea bags. Being an "uppity place" all they had was fancy teas. I ended up choosing an English Breakfast tea, but it was not as good as a good ol cup o Lipton tea!Cormanus_imp said:Lipton, vintage 2015, from leaves grown on the east side of the hill! He's very fussy.