Photo of the month

SanPete_imp

Been there
Thread starter
673e6905169ba37226eda2ec48e9ceaa.jpg
 
raspberry cobbler. it was sooo good. needed more dough though. I love cobbler. got suckered into the pecan cobbler at the rally dinner Sat night. It was good too. All this cobbler is why I need the suspenders lol
 
a little sign lol. I was curious really, had never heard of a nut cobbler, only fruit cobblers. It was very similar to Pecan pie. Good, but very sweet

 
Lipton, vintage 2015, from leaves grown on the east side of the hill! He's very fussy.
 
Cormanus_imp said:
Lipton, vintage 2015, from leaves grown on the east side of the hill! He's very fussy.
I did indeed have hot tea with crème and sugar with my cobbler, but I was very upset as they did not have any "regular" tea bags. Being an "uppity place" all they had was fancy teas. I ended up choosing an English Breakfast tea, but it was not as good as a good ol cup o Lipton tea!
 
The man knows nothing of tea apparently! Cobbler how ever he appears to be an expert! That pecan one looks killer sweet!


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
The ferret_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
Lipton, vintage 2015, from leaves grown on the east side of the hill! He's very fussy.
I did indeed have hot tea with crème and sugar with my cobbler, but I was very upset as they did not have any "regular" tea bags. Being an "uppity place" all they had was fancy teas. I ended up choosing an English Breakfast tea, but it was not as good as a good ol cup o Lipton tea!
I did indeed have hot tea with crème and sugar with my cobbler, but I was very upset as they did not have any "regular" tea bags. Being an "uppity place" all they had was fancy teas. I ended up choosing an English Breakfast tea, but it was not as good as a good ol cup o Lipton tea!
You need a warm cup of tea to clear your Artery's after those two desserts.
 
Back
Top