Photo of the Day Thread

I took this picture yesterday just arriving back home, first rain drops were arriving, And I was happy to avoid the storm coming... Difficult to get the clouds darkness in the pictures, but I tried and got this one... ;)

 
The ferret_imp said:
Todd_K_imp said:
2014 with its 1975 stablemate

Nice Z. Is that a std z with ltd tank and pipes or a ltd with a std seat? I don't remember that combo of the 3 pieces coming from the factory.

Nice Z. Is that a std z with ltd tank and pipes or a ltd with a std seat? I don't remember that combo of the 3 pieces coming from the factory.
Good eye!
When my buddy purchased it in 79, he didn't care much for the 4 into 4 pipes, tossing them, the stock seat, bars and replacing them with LTD equivalents. Also repainted. He rode it till 91 and parked it. I bought it two years ago and got it running again. Returned the seat and bars to stock but left the exhaust and paint.
Delphisa_imp said:
I took this picture yesterday just arriving back home, first rain drops were arriving, And I was happy to avoid the storm coming... Difficult to get the clouds darkness in the pictures, but I tried and got this one... ;)
Very nice! Love clouds like that when I'm not riding into them :)
 
I took a few decent pix on my ride today, but wanted to put this one up quickly. I've lived in NJ most of my life and had never known the story of 'Liver Eating Johnson.' And I thought The Sopranos was a bad image for the state!

5b68945eb02c25e28bd89ce2ef5143f0.jpg
1ce0260234be997aa5ad82c7020d8493.jpg
 
Cool, where is that located?

Lot of great lines in that movie

Elk dont know how many legs a horse has

Not enough dirt seen it right off

You wouldn't happen to have a hat would ya?

Skin that one pilgrim,ill bring ya another
 
Playing with a new plugin for Aperture, Perfect Photo Suite, shot taken earlier this year. Too dang hot and muggy to ride right now.
 
The ferret_imp said:
Cool, where is that located?

Lot of great lines in that movie

Elk dont know how many legs a horse has

Not enough dirt seen it right off

You wouldn't happen to have a hat would ya?

Skin that one pilgrim,ill bring ya another
Hunterdon County, NJ, CR 625, I believe it is Alexandria Twp. Very nice roads there.
Rboe_imp said:
Playing with a new plugin for Aperture, Perfect Photo Suite, shot taken earlier this year. Too dang hot and muggy to ride right now.
That is a killer photo! Keep playing with your plugin!
 
Capo_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
Cool, where is that located?

Lot of great lines in that movie

Elk dont know how many legs a horse has

Not enough dirt seen it right off

You wouldn't happen to have a hat would ya?

Skin that one pilgrim,ill bring ya another
Hunterdon County, NJ, CR 625, I believe it is Alexandria Twp. Very nice roads there.
Rboe_imp said:
Playing with a new plugin for Aperture, Perfect Photo Suite, shot taken earlier this year. Too dang hot and muggy to ride right now.
That is a killer photo! Keep playing with your plugin!
That is a killer photo! Keep playing with your plugin!
+1
 
Just some random pic of me stopping in Boston Ky to take a leak or something. I dont really remember. Just a wide spot in the road pic.
93a484ac630da78169de627cde78a721.jpg
 
Man, I can still remember how bad I wanted a 750 Nighthawk the first time I spotted one on the road. Finally got one. Nice bikes. I would still have it if the CB1100 had not come along.
 
Beautiful bike Gustav

Our bikes do not come with the seal ptotectors
 
Back
Top