Photo of the Day Thread

Hi Cormanus, thank you very much! I have copied what you wrote into my personal folder and will refer to it the next time I attempt to post a picture.
 
[/img]
Here is some place we go a least once a month . They have award
winning summer sausage and bacon and their meat is very lean.
And yes I bought a T-bone for the 4th.
Lodi is very close to Madison but today it took 2 hours on the back
roads to get there today:biker:
 
CA200 & ShySue—nice pics. One of the good things about this forum is other people's photos.
 
Thread starter
CA200_imp said:
[/img]
Here is some place we go a least once a month . They have award
winning summer sausage and bacon and their meat is very lean.
And yes I bought a T-bone for the 4th.
Lodi is very close to Madison but today it took 2 hours on the back
roads to get there today:biker:
Lodi noted...... I'm due for a trip to New Glarus soon.
 
Nice shot, Pterodactyl. I love pelicans. My wee granddaughter was chasing them around when were up north of your favourite distillery the other day.
 
With a few friends near Glen Canyon Dam in Page, AZ
6a3c50fd967e4cb540431239de13edc9.jpg


In front of the Parry Lodge in Kanab, UT; aka, Utah's Little Hollywood
4eee4d2b2370c40afd89b0b81a3692b3.jpg
 
This one is ugly but semi interesting. I have always wanted to see Muhammad Alis boyhood home so today I road up. I tell you this is on the rough end of Louisville Ky and I would not be caught there after dark. Anyway, the 3 time champ grew up here.
12ea554617b40e33bae40c1e40c944ae.jpg
 
OldF7Guy_imp said:
This one is ugly but semi interesting. I have always wanted to see Muhammad Alis boyhood home so today I road up. I tell you this is on the rough end of Louisville Ky and I would not be caught there after dark. Anyway, the 3 time champ grew up here.
12ea554617b40e33bae40c1e40c944ae.jpg
Wow, thanks for that. Interesting photo. I can now cross that address off my "must see when in Louisville Ky list". :)

Cheers
 
Nice bike OldF7Guy. Looking good.

Just goes to show: greatness can come from anywhere.
 
Kurrajong Heights, on the Bells Line of Road to the west of Sydney. CB takes centre stage but note the beautifully restored support vehicle (it carries the beer) to the right.

[/img]

Cheers
 
Geez, mate. Looks like he reversed in there with a bit of panache.
 
Todd_K_imp said:
2014 with its 1975 stablemate

Nice Z. Is that a std z with ltd tank and pipes or a ltd with a std seat? I don't remember that combo of the 3 pieces coming from the factory.
 
Back
Top