Photo of the Day Thread

I got a red deluxe and a white deluxe. I only rode the white one time it has 140 miles on it. I ride the red one all the time. I don't have a black standard but I do like them
 
Thread starter
EmptySea_imp said:
TN 165 along the Telico River. Morning--21 June 2014

722dc80bfdde5d0cbdcf0676f75cb0cc.jpg
More and more, I am loving seeing these things loaded up.
 
Load 'em up and they still keep going. Just a great bike to tour on.
 
My local dealer has a 2014 standard in black. I usually don't care much for black bikes but Honda did it just right on this model. A real beauty in black that has to be seen in person to be appreciated.

Really nice pics on this thread!
 
Todd's and Stackman's photos again ...





Both good pics. Sorry I can't get them the right way up.
 
Cormanus_imp said:
Todd's and Stackman's photos again ...





Both good pics. Sorry I can't get them the right way up.
Its all in the wrist. :P
ae5366904483df19b1e020b511f85b1d.jpg
783b116995a274f11908c72297b2e081.jpg
 
Dave_imp said:
Anza Borrego Desert. Not sure how to make this image larger...any suggestions?

24786547940e217da049bd1aef39dc1a.jpg
Might be a small image to start with. Try this.

3109e6c76f8400baef8a101372bbb081.jpg

Nice pic by the way.
 
Cormanus_imp said:
Dave_imp said:
Anza Borrego Desert. Not sure how to make this image larger...any suggestions?

24786547940e217da049bd1aef39dc1a.jpg
Might be a small image to start with. Try this.

3109e6c76f8400baef8a101372bbb081.jpg

Nice pic by the way.
Might be a small image to start with. Try this.

Hi Cormanus, thank you very much! How did you make that picture large? I couldn't figure it out.

2ba8e46d2c61289f61cfa25e53e520af.jpg

Nice pic by the way.
 
Dave_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
Dave_imp said:
Anza Borrego Desert. Not sure how to make this image larger...any suggestions?

24786547940e217da049bd1aef39dc1a.jpg
Might be a small image to start with. Try this.

3109e6c76f8400baef8a101372bbb081.jpg

Nice pic by the way.
Might be a small image to start with. Try this.

Hi Cormanus, thank you very much! How did you make that picture large? I couldn't figure it out.

2ba8e46d2c61289f61cfa25e53e520af.jpg

Nice pic by the way.
G'day Dave. Not sure I can tell you easily; but it went something like this.

I right-clicked on your image and selected <copy image>. I then pasted that link (i105.photobucket.com/albums/m227/vfrdave2/th_100_6145_zps49714a0a.jpg) into a new browser tab. I got the small image which I looked at for a long time until it dawned on me that the 'th_' in the url probably stood for thumbnail. So I deleted it and went to 'i105.photobucket.com/albums/m227/vfrdave2/100_6145_zps49714a0a.jpg' which gave me the bigger image.

So then I inserted that link into the post using the <insert image> function of the forum software. Or you could type ''.

Actually that's not what I did at all, but it's what happened when I tried to recreate what I'd done.

Maybe I did this:

I right clicked on the image and selected <view image>. It gave me the same url (//i105.photobucket.com/albums/m227/vfrdave2/th_100_6145_zps49714a0a.jpg).

I then went to i105.photobucket.com/albums/m227/vfrdave2/ which redirected me to s105.photobucket.com/user/vfrdave2/library/?sort=3&page=1. On that page was the photo which I left clicked on, taking me to s105.photobucket.com/user/vfrdave2/media/100_6145_zps49714a0a.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0.

Now ... on the right hand side of that page is a series of 6 links:

Email & IM
Direct
HTML
HTML thumb
IMG
IMG thumb

If you click in the one next to image it will turn yellow and say 'copied'. If you paste whatever it's copied into your post, you get something like '[URLequalshyperlink.html][/URL]' Actually, you use '=' not equals but I did it that way to get the damned thing to display. 'hyperlink = i105.photobucket.com/albums/m227/vfrdave2/100_6145_zps49714a0a.jpg'.

On my browser anyway, that displays the image.

Because that seemed clunky I reduced the above to where hyperlink = i105.photobucket.com/albums/m227/vfrdave2/100_6145_zps49714a0a.jpg

Somewhere in photobucket copying the IMG link gives you this second, simpler solution.

In lots of those examples the hyperlink will start with 'http://' I've left it out because the links won't then display properly in this post.

I apologise if I'm telling you a whole lot of stuff you already know. If none of it makes sense, let me know and I'll try again with some screen shots.
 
Some good pictures there TINK.
 
Thank you CA200. It probably goes to show I don't get out and go riding often enough. :)
 
Back
Top