Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Thanks! glad to be here. The reason I was assuming the K&H didn't have a low seat for '17 was because only mid seats are shown with the products listed on their page.Cormanus_imp said:I could be wrong, but I thought seats were interchangeable between model years, so it would be a surprise if the K&H seat didn’t fit.
Houtman, or someone with more than one year might help us.
Oh, and welcome to the forum, p200.
I checked with Mr. T and as it turns out the K&H low seat is not designed for the flangeless tanks of the 2017-2020 RS/EX models.Cormanus_imp said:Please don’t go on my say so. Someone here is likely to know. Otherwise I’d be asking Mr T at Samurider about the options.
thanks for the info. I've decided to order a low honda seat from Japan. I've heard the corbett seats are comfy, but I'll probably be fine with the japanese factory seat. wonder why they don't make those available in the U.S.Lord Popgun_imp said:Read this thread. It might help even if not K&H seat. http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=16564&highlight=seat
Striking colour contrast with helmet.p200_imp said:Low honda seat installed
![]()
for comparison - standard seat
![]()
The dual colour lump cylinder block looks interesting too.peterbaron_imp said:My first helmet was blue as well.
Blue is nice.