PAIR valve hose connections

HBFL_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
After valve inspection I think I reconnected the right side incorrectly, after stumbling upon a parts fiche..

There are two hoses, I reconnected the long hose going to the air box to the rear most of the two, noticed it was really loose, going back on. It should go in to the front I believe.

Am I correct?

thanks
 
Yep, just looked, the front goes to the airbox, rear one to the rh pair valve, they cross over each other.
Pair valve crosses on outside, airbox on the inside.

You are correct, they need to be swapped.
 
Thread starter
max_imp said:
Yep, just looked, the front goes to the airbox, rear one to the rh pair valve, they cross over each other.
Pair valve crosses on outside, airbox on the inside.

You are correct, they need to be swapped.
Thanks for the time and confirmation.
 
Back
Top