Painting stator and cooling fins? What paint?

Chanw11_imp

New to the forum
Thread starter
ebf2c27e5feea593e3491084117da5ee.jpg

1e7ae6e40c8f927e3a3181d7b78f8134.jpg

No idea how to fix this besides getting a new cover which is a bit pricey. What kind of paint color should I use for this to get it close to looking normal again?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
Gone in 60_imp said:
VHT hi-temp charcoal grey on the fins.

Where does one get that? Did a quick google search and nothing related showed up.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
So, coincidentally, I noticed a tiny chip on one of my fins yesterday. Rummaged through my paint supply, and found a can of Rustoleum Carbon Mist, not hi-temp, but maybe since it's on the edge of a fin it will be ok.
 
Gone in 60_imp said:
So, coincidentally, I noticed a tiny chip on one of my fins yesterday. Rummaged through my paint supply, and found a can of Rustoleum Carbon Mist, not hi-temp, but maybe since it's on the edge of a fin it will be ok.
It will if you don't ride city in summer ...
 
Back
Top