Painted my bike

There is always Plasti Dip for temporary black fenders. You could also try those tank stripes, on a removable basis? I don't know though, will it come off cleanly when applied over a painted surface?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
jimgl3_imp said:
don't know what your budget is, but would be cool to have both and swap them out now and then. I am really liking this! please tell me how you got the emblems to look like that?
I found those on EBay. I was determined to find red ones to match the stitching on my seat.
Here is where I got them
http://r.ebay.com/jeX6Dw
Retsel_imp said:
There is always Plasti Dip for temporary black fenders. You could also try those tank stripes, on a removable basis? I don't know though, will it come off cleanly when applied over a painted surface?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
Right, now I'm pretty happy with it and would hate to do more and screw it up. It is good to know when to say "when" sometimes...
 
I like it

Needs a “Gulf” sticker
b9a40f3381f7acaf25d7515faf39c8c8.jpg
 
Back
Top