offroadfx4_imp said:
I'm about 150 south of Indy, near Evansville....if you are ever down this way....let me know and we can go for a ride.
If you look at the forum members location map.....I'm 2 hours from the nearest other CB1100.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=13vPfjU-6GMaVY-L7EFyoZEdeTSc&usp=sharing
From the thread here:
Forum Member Location Map
Started by Kennyw
I actually bought my bike last February, one year ago, from
http://www.big4cycle.com/ in Evansville. bought it over the phone, and drove down with a trailer to pick it up. it's been one year with my 2014 std. It's growing on me..

Hi hondamatic,
yeah, I did get a pic (my wife took the picture - it took some extra effort... lol) of me sitting on the bike... parked on the centerstand. I filled out the order form, saying that I sit center, towards the center, rear of the seat. I complained about the forward pitch of the seat and asked for a more flat and wider, if possible seat profile. There's actually not a lot of extra cover material to work with so I don't know how much he can make the seat taller and wider. any improvement will be appreciated as $75.oo seems like a bargain compared to a new seat. It's actually strange to look at the picture because it looks like the bike is small for me.. - but at 60 yr old, 6'1" 200lbs..... maybe it is??