Bheezy27403_imp
Road warrior
Thread starter
I have a 13 standard bought new in 9/15 with a little over 5k on it. I have given the stock seat time to "break in" but I do not believe we are ever going to get along.
I have seen the replacements on the couple aftermarket websites and, as per usual, they are very proud of them. I have been looking for used ones but they rarely come up.
During one of my searches the other day I came across several unbelievably low priced options on fleabay from China. I'm talking $45-$80 range. Now, I have always been one to say that if something sounds too good to be true it probably is so I'm quite skeptical.
Anyone have any feedback on said seats?
I'd post a link but I'm a luddite and typing this is hard enough.
I have seen the replacements on the couple aftermarket websites and, as per usual, they are very proud of them. I have been looking for used ones but they rarely come up.
During one of my searches the other day I came across several unbelievably low priced options on fleabay from China. I'm talking $45-$80 range. Now, I have always been one to say that if something sounds too good to be true it probably is so I'm quite skeptical.
Anyone have any feedback on said seats?
I'd post a link but I'm a luddite and typing this is hard enough.

