Oxygen lambda o2 sensor eliminator kit

Davidjill_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Thinking about fitting the Oxygen lambda o2 sensor eliminator kit

Has anyone done it? What benefits were gained?

Thanks
 
Pretty positive this is the kit I used (didnt bother to remove the sensor from the pipe so I didnt use the thread plug)

It was supposed to help eliminate some of that low speed snappyness you get maneuvering in a parkinglot and such. I haven't been able to ride so really haven't tested it.

I will say the bike was its smoothest in stock form, but I needed a louder exhaust and more power so I did the ECU flash and Power Commander and I feel like I've never been able to get the throttle response as smooth as it was stock even after trying a few different fuel maps...I still enjoy the extra "aggressiveness" over stock but like anything else i think there some give and take when we start modifying things.

Honda Cb1100 2013-16 O2 Eliminator | Redline Superbikes

2014 CB1100, 1981 KZ440 LTD, 1993 Yamaha XJ600 Seca, 1994 Yamaha XJ600 Seca
 
Meh…. my bike is smoother than stock.

Giving it fuel, disabling the stock 02, and pair system works wonders.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
PowerDubs_imp said:
Meh…. my bike is smoother than stock.

Giving it fuel, disabling the stock 02, and pair system works wonders.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yea I'm sure getting a custom/dyno tune will be a big improvement over the generic maps. Never did the pair delete thats mostly just for decel popping right?

2014 CB1100, 1981 KZ440 LTD, 1993 Yamaha XJ600 Seca, 1994 Yamaha XJ600 Seca
 
Very late reply on this, but I thought I'd add my feedback.

I added a basic/cheap Oxygen sensor eliminator kit (just a plug-in resistor from eBay, no change to the actual sensor - I left this in place, disconnected).

I'd say it makes a significant difference to the slow-speed smoothness of my stock UK 2013 model - especially when warm.
It noticably improves riding in traffic.
 
Back
Top