"Over To Dover"

sig_a_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
"Country Ride" by Honda Dude - Topeka, Kansas - Forth of July, 2016.

To me, the best CB1100 video I've ever seen.

"Watch the gravel".

Hope you enjoy.

 
sig_a_imp said:
"Country Ride" by Honda Dude - Topeka, Kansas - Forth of July, 2016.

To me, the best CB1100 video I've ever seen.

"Watch the gravel".

Hope you enjoy.

Really??? I thought it was very dull indeed.
 
Thread starter
MadDogMcQ_imp said:
sig_a_imp said:
"Country Ride" by Honda Dude - Topeka, Kansas - Forth of July, 2016.

To me, the best CB1100 video I've ever seen.

"Watch the gravel".

Hope you enjoy.

Really??? I thought it was very dull indeed.
Really??? I thought it was very dull indeed.
It is an exceptional video, given its production on July Fourth, 240 years after the beginning of America's War of Independence.

By the way, when are you islanders going to cough up all that war debt owed the US of A?
 
Back
Top