Nov 24, 2014 #1 C CB4ME_imp Road warrior Thread starter As Takashi says........FINALLY! Available in January. Chrome or titanium, more details to follow from Mr T.
As Takashi says........FINALLY! Available in January. Chrome or titanium, more details to follow from Mr T.
Nov 25, 2014 #2 M metallyguitarded_imp Road warrior Nice. Goes well with the bike. Looks very similar to OEM but I like the taper/end cap. I've never heard of Over. Are you considering going with them?
Nice. Goes well with the bike. Looks very similar to OEM but I like the taper/end cap. I've never heard of Over. Are you considering going with them?
Nov 25, 2014 #3 P Papa Weeley_imp Road warrior That's the first aftermarket exhaust I've seen for these that I like. I wonder if they'll be available for '13s, too?
That's the first aftermarket exhaust I've seen for these that I like. I wonder if they'll be available for '13s, too?
Nov 25, 2014 #4 the Ferret Road warrior They look racy. What is that forked thing hanging off the back of the swingarm?
Nov 27, 2014 #6 J John_imp New to the forum metallyguitarded_imp said: Nice. Goes well with the bike. Looks very similar to OEM but I like the taper/end cap. I've never heard of Over. Are you considering going with them? Click to expand... where can I order these?
metallyguitarded_imp said: Nice. Goes well with the bike. Looks very similar to OEM but I like the taper/end cap. I've never heard of Over. Are you considering going with them? Click to expand... where can I order these?