Over racing slip on

spartanheed_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter



Been after a nice looking slip on for a while and finally found a 2nd hand over racing can. Much lighter and a nicer tone. It’s deeper than it sounds in the video which doesn’t do it justice.

I’ve got some flatter bars and bar end mirrors to put on when I get a spare day
 
Cones are indeed great look on classic bikes. Probably the one and only thing I'd say my old Thruxton did better than the CB was it sounded and looked better doing it from the factory, with the sexy chrome pipes on either side.

The factory exhaust on the CB has got to be it's one biggest downside next to it's MSRP :P
 
Tested first, as these two colours are beautiful. You are facing hard decision. Good luck .:thumbsup:
 
Thread starter
Just realised the bolt bracket should be behind the footpeg hanger. I copied the way the old exhaust was on so I assume the previous owner had the exhaust off at some point and put it back on the wrong way
 
Back
Top