Ordering Accessories

MrJayGLA_imp

New to the forum
Thread starter
Where does everyone go to buy the best CB accessories online?
Been riding for 20 years, mostly cruisers.
New to the CB and I am loving it!
 
I got my engine guards on-line from a Honda dealer.
After checking the part number on-line (Bike Bandit?) I did a search and a SoCal dealer had the most reasonable price.
However, that dealer did not have other items, so it may depend upon what you want.
 
SportsterDoc_imp said:
I got my engine guards on-line from a Honda dealer.
After checking the part number on-line (Bike Bandit?) I did a search and a SoCal dealer had the most reasonable price.
However, that dealer did not have other items, so it may depend upon what you want.
+ 1, OEM first, other 2nd
 
Samurider is very popular among members here.
 
Samurider.com and webike Japan seem to have the largest selection. Revzilla sells the Arrow exhaust which is a popular slip on for this bike especially in the US.
 
Cormanus_imp said:
Samurider is very popular among members here.
and a forum sponser
 
I have ordered a number of accessories (including case guards and a tank bag) from twistedthrottle.com because I like the quality of SW Motech products. I also bought my Honda rear rack from samurider.com am very pleased with cost, service and shipping time. My throttle lock is from throttlemeister.com.
 
More info for post 2:

Ordered Honda 08P70-MGC-N20 engine guards from TMS in Temecula for $171.45 (no freight).

NGK LMAR8A-9S (stock 6817) spark plugs are available from O’reilly’s for $5.99 each.
 
Back
Top