The ferret with yell at me for posting too many pics after he showed me how to, lol. I will post up pics when I get the front fender. I have several pics of the current mods up on a couple threads so far. You can see it in the chic cafe seat and rear fender thread.
Sorry for the spelling mistakes as my three year old daughter is kicking me in the face as I'm trying to type, lol.
I was watching some video on the cb1100 and comparing to the xjr1300 by Yamaha. I love the look of the xjr because I find it to be the perfect look between modern and Retro. I love the seat cowl, the bars, tank and front and rear looks of that bike. With the new fenders on my CB and the cafe seat and maybe a future bar change I think it will be right there. I looked further into the xjr and first off knowing its not offered to us in the US I can't have it anyway. I started to notice its flaws. First off its a five speed and no ABS is offered. I don't have ABS anyway. The xjr is only a five speed which is OK. It only has about 5 to 7 more HP than the CB1100 and its a 1251cc. It has a plastic tank which can lead to problems with ethanol in the gas and has a very basic minimal guage cluster and info computer. Over all the xjr seems to have a lot more plastic and money saving corners cut.
I was watching some video on the cb1100 and comparing to the xjr1300 by Yamaha. I love the look of the xjr because I find it to be the perfect look between modern and Retro. I love the seat cowl, the bars, tank and front and rear looks of that bike. With the new fenders on my CB and the cafe seat and maybe a future bar change I think it will be right there. I looked further into the xjr and first off knowing its not offered to us in the US I can't have it anyway. I started to notice its flaws. First off its a five speed and no ABS is offered. I don't have ABS anyway. The xjr is only a five speed which is OK. It only has about 5 to 7 more HP than the CB1100 and its a 1251cc. It has a plastic tank which can lead to problems with ethanol in the gas and has a very basic minimal guage cluster and info computer. Over all the xjr seems to have a lot more plastic and money saving corners cut.
Sorry for the spelling mistakes as my three year old daughter is kicking me in the face as I'm trying to type, lol.