OptiGlanz back in stock

Thread starter
Here's a shot of how well it cleaned the first pipe:
11b5f34a157d0ea8c7a3131ae9315621.jpg
 
thanks for the tip fellas... Ordered from Amazon last night and got confirmation today that it shipped. Can't wait to use the product and it seems easy to use compared to my method of scotchbrite and mothers alu cleaner...
 
shdwghst457_imp said:
It doesn't just seem easy. That discoloration just melted away! Spray and wipe.
I might add that I decided to give Optiglanz a try after being disappointed with 'Bar Keeper's Friend'. The Friend seemed to require a bit of labor and the results didn't seem that great for the effort put in, especially after seeing these photos of Optiglanz allegedly being just a spray on and wipe/rinse off cleaner with spectacular results.

The photos were right. Optiglanz saves a lot of work.

It's the one thing that I miss after trading my '13 for a '14 Deluxe, I can no longer revel in seeing Optiglanz doing its thing while all I have to do is stand back and watch with hands idle :-)
 
Back
Top