Opinions Invited

Thread starter
I did not realize that selling just T Shirts was so lucrative .... unless that is just a cover up for selling something else....
 
Houtman_imp said:
I did not realize that selling just T Shirts was so lucrative .... unless that is just a cover up for selling something else....
Low-VIN bikes. I buy low and sell high :thumbsup:
 
Thread starter
Bob , you better start counting your money as I plan to sell my 2013 this week on Craigs list / Cycle trader . Have not decided the price yet , money is cheap right now and the banks open at 9 am tomorrow ....
 
Houtman_imp said:
Bob , you better start counting your money as I plan to sell my 2013 this week on Craigs list / Cycle trader . Have not decided the price yet , money is cheap right now and the banks open at 9 am tomorrow ....
Chump change. But then I'd have to store it in your garage for a year or two or three and I don't think Jackie would think that was such a good plan. :P
I'm sure it'll find a good home. It's a very sweet ride.
 
Back
Top