OMG check out this beautiful W650 desert sled

Guth_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
perfection

Bike EXIF | Done right: Rick Hannah’s Kawasaki W650 desert sled

look at the beautiful lines and tank shape, the classic fenders, the pipes...perfection
Yep, that's downright awesome.
Yep, that's downright awesome.
Agreed. Whew! Brilliant.

It would be a shame to take that offroad, although it appears some thought was considered. Still, some would argue it is missing a bash plate and a pair of organ-donor cube panniers.
:dodgy:
 
Great eye candy, but where is the desert in England? I'd be afraid to ride it there, those knobbies wouldn't do well on the wet roads, and I wouldn't want to ride it in a desert, either, too afraid of putting a scratch or a nick on it. I would, however, love to have it in my garage and do a Peter Egan thing with it, you know, see how artfully I could arrange it here or there and stare at it with a good cigar and choice of beverage until my eyes crossed.
 
Charlie Bravo_imp said:
Great eye candy, but where is the desert in England? I'd be afraid to ride it there, those knobbies wouldn't do well on the wet roads, and I wouldn't want to ride it in a desert, either, too afraid of putting a scratch or a nick on it. I would, however, love to have it in my garage and do a Peter Egan thing with it, you know, see how artfully I could arrange it here or there and stare at it with a good cigar and choice of beverage until my eyes crossed.
That's it! Holograms of art bikes, so we can have a garageful (like Leno's), walk around and admire them. And cars. We just couldn't touch them.
 
pekingduck_imp said:
Charlie Bravo_imp said:
Great eye candy, but where is the desert in England? I'd be afraid to ride it there, those knobbies wouldn't do well on the wet roads, and I wouldn't want to ride it in a desert, either, too afraid of putting a scratch or a nick on it. I would, however, love to have it in my garage and do a Peter Egan thing with it, you know, see how artfully I could arrange it here or there and stare at it with a good cigar and choice of beverage until my eyes crossed.
That's it! Holograms of art bikes, so we can have a garageful (like Leno's), walk around and admire them. And cars. We just couldn't touch them.
That's it! Holograms of art bikes, so we can have a garageful (like Leno's), walk around and admire them. And cars. We just couldn't touch them.
No problem. A sign on each: "Do Not Touch!"
 
Hmm, let me think for a minute, son. Yes, I think it could be easily done, just take it out on Hwy 61! If someone could put that eye candy in a room, and project virtual reality all around it, and mount it like an aircraft simulator so you could feel all the inputs and motions, you'd get to "ride" it with no fear of trashing it. Hmmm, my SIL is an app designer, maybe....
 
Back
Top