Carguy1959_imp
Been there
Most left overs have never had gas in them, I believe.....
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

:rofl:Lord Popgun_imp said:Ya know, your bragging is really, and I mean really, starting to make me...envious!! What? What did you think I was going to say?![]()
+1... worthy we're not!!!Lord Popgun_imp said:I guess with Ferret all we can do is :worship:
The dealer that I dealt with for years before I moved never put gas in the tank or a battery in the bike. He said it was an insurance issue, which makes sense.curlyjoe_imp said:Do dealers put gas in brand new bikes destined for the show room floor? How likely is it that this brand new bike has been sitting on the show room floor for 3+ years with gas in the tank?
The spark plug came in but did not cure the problem completely. The bike runs better but not like it's supposed to. The service manager is still working on it and thinks it may be an injector issue on one cylinder. Stay tuned for more updates.ryanschillinger_imp said:I can't imagine removing the oxygen sensor is a good solution. Glad they found a bad plug.
I bought a new 1986 VFR750F at a big discount in 1988; these were the "tariffed" versions which were much more expensive than 700cc version, but never sold well and were deeply discounted years later. Fantastic motorcycle. I had a VFR700F which I traded in with about 35,000 miles, I think.Aussieflyer_imp said:My bike was NOS having sat around the dealership or dealerships for two years before I bought it. No issues with how it ran but it did need a new battery within the first month which was replaced under the warranty.