Ok, I give up... how do I get permission to post to "Classifieds"?

I have pictures of the Fender but I don't know how to post them here. If you can tell me how I will. Otherwise I can get my son to post them for me.
 
The ferret_imp said:
Is there a hidden camera in my house?
Does your computer have a webcam? :D :D

Saw a video on Youtube last year where a guy would hack into his friends' webcams and then call them on the phone and describe what they were doing. Totally freaked them out. I keep a post-it over my cam.
 
Topstroke_imp said:
Yes I am caught up in this issue. I brought my 14 Delux Oct 2014, ride it on a regular basis, read the board several times a week, but don't live on it as I have other things to do. I have added various items from Samurider and have a nice looking bike. After I bought some $1700 dollars worth of
goodies I decided I didn't like the Chic Design Long Front Fender painted Honda Red, so I offered it for Sale on the For Sale section, and it ran for a long time and didn't sell. So I can't get on until I get the 25 posts or wait until I have been a member for a year, so I can't offer for sale again. So if anyone wants to donate $100 to my cause I will ship them a fender. A smoking deal. No I don't know how many post I have, and don't care. Topstroke

Topstroke, you only have to be a member for 2 weeks ( not a year, don't know where you came up with that) and have a total of 25 posts. You qualify already on time, but you are a little short on posts. You have 11 currently as noted to the right of you name when making a post. Its not difficult to boost your post count by, like popgun said, welcoming new members, or telling someone that they posted nice pics. The forum is richer when member participate.
 
... and Craigslist.
 
Topstroke might not care how many posts he has, but the rules are what they are. He's not the only one with other things to do in life. I'd rather not waste my time here keeping up with people that can't follow the rules, but I guess that's just how it goes.
 
Guth_imp said:
Topstroke might not care how many posts he has, but the rules are what they are. He's not the only one with other things to do in life. I'd rather not waste my time here keeping up with people that can't follow the rules, but I guess that's just how it goes.
Guth, that's what Ferret is for :P

See how easy that was Topstroke? Post count, +1 :D
 
I for one just want to chime in to say thank you to you guys for all the hard work you do to keep this forum going. If it's any consolation, I have been an IT professional for over 30 years and was literally managing 35,000 network devices worldwide BEFORE THE WEB WAS EVEN INVENTED, personally met the guys who invented TCP/IP and bar codes and many other technologies, and from everything I have seen over the years this forum is the friendliest, most civil, most useful, and most fun forum I have ever found. Your hard work has developed something truly special that is enjoyed by many around the globe, and I sincerely commend you for it.

:thanks: :worship: :worship: :worship:
 
veech_imp said:
I for one just want to chime in to say thank you to you guys for all the hard work you do to keep this forum going. If it's any consolation, I have been an IT professional for over 30 years and was literally managing 35,000 network devices worldwide BEFORE THE WEB WAS EVEN INVENTED, personally met the guys who invented TCP/IP and bar codes and many other technologies, and from everything I have seen over the years this forum is the friendliest, most civil, most useful, and most fun forum I have ever found. Your hard work has developed something truly special that is enjoyed by many around the globe, and I sincerely commend you for it.

:thanks: :worship: :worship: :worship:
Veech, You MET Al Gore? :celebrate:
 
veech_imp said:
I for one just want to chime in to say thank you to you guys for all the hard work you do to keep this forum going. If it's any consolation, I have been an IT professional for over 30 years and was literally managing 35,000 network devices worldwide BEFORE THE WEB WAS EVEN INVENTED, personally met the guys who invented TCP/IP and bar codes and many other technologies, and from everything I have seen over the years this forum is the friendliest, most civil, most useful, and most fun forum I have ever found. Your hard work has developed something truly special that is enjoyed by many around the globe, and I sincerely commend you for it.

:thanks: :worship: :worship: :worship:
Small world, Veech. I've been a mainframe network guy for 35 years. The first time I logged onto the Internet (in 1981) it was still called ARPANET.
 
ARPANET - Advanced Research Projects Agency Network. ;)

Flynrider, it is a small world and even smaller industry. Back in the day I actually had hair (half way down my back) and was a network security specialist. I was even part of a special task force working with the FBI to catch the worlds most wanted computer hacker at the time (Kevin Mitnick). These days my specialty is building data centers. I worked at Motorola in its heyday and after a 14 year hiatus am back with them again today.
 
Flynrider_imp said:
veech_imp said:
I for one just want to chime in to say thank you to you guys for all the hard work you do to keep this forum going. If it's any consolation, I have been an IT professional for over 30 years and was literally managing 35,000 network devices worldwide BEFORE THE WEB WAS EVEN INVENTED, personally met the guys who invented TCP/IP and bar codes and many other technologies, and from everything I have seen over the years this forum is the friendliest, most civil, most useful, and most fun forum I have ever found. Your hard work has developed something truly special that is enjoyed by many around the globe, and I sincerely commend you for it.

:thanks: :worship: :worship: :worship:
Small world, Veech. I've been a mainframe network guy for 35 years. The first time I logged onto the Internet (in 1981) it was still called ARPANET.
Small world, Veech. I've been a mainframe network guy for 35 years. The first time I logged onto the Internet (in 1981) it was still called ARPANET.
Didn't know it was even around back then. True story... My wife wanted to get a computer in 1995. We watched a movie called The Net with Sandra Bullock and it freaked me out so bad I didn't agree to getting a computer for 4 more years. Still freaks me out a little when I hear of all this hacking stuff and id theft. My younger brother (62) still doesn't have one. Don't think my older brother (77) has one either.
 
I don't even want to talk about ID theft, I was an early victim about 15 years ago, to the tune of $130K. No, that is NOT a typo....still frys my a** to this day. :@
 
Back
Top