mattmcuomo@yahoo.com
Been there
Thread starter
Looks like this black plug is leaking some oil... anyone have this happen to them?
Sent from me......
Sent from me......
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Just leave it alone. Wipe it off, maybe. You take it out, it might start leaking even more if you don't follow Honda's exact procedure (no kidding). 7000 miles and just a very thin film oozed out, it's nothing to worry about at all. When you get done worrying about that, you can worry some about how many other riders failed to wave at you.MMC_imp said:Not worried really, still under warranty, going to take to dealer... make them take care of it!
Sent from me......
Just hoping it's not some kind of on going issue. The bike only has 7000 miles on it!
Sent from me......

That's what I was thinking until I saw this...The ferret_imp said:leaks drip. I don't see any drips
ride more...worry less
That's what I was thinking until I saw this...MMC_imp said:That's what I was thinking until I saw this...The ferret_imp said:leaks drip. I don't see any drips
ride more...worry less
Sent from me......
Good idea... thanksThe ferret_imp said:MMC?. Next time clean it again and spray some foot power or sprinle some baby powder on it and it will clump where its seeping from
