the Ferret
Road warrior
Thread starter
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Thanks. Thats the only reason I went to the Dragon this year..to get a good pic of the CB.cb400four_imp said:Ferret, that is a great pic.
I would say that your plan was a success.The ferret_imp said:Thanks. Thats the only reason I went to the Dragon this year..to get a good pic of the CB.cb400four_imp said:Ferret, that is a great pic.

HikerToo_imp said:Hmmm...maybe you need a jacket that matches the CB a little more closely?
Maybe some red or silver in it......
Than you would look as good as the CB!

Lol..I even skip the sticker...I'm not into stickers. If I was an ADV rider, I'd have the most boring saddlebags in the history of ADV riders. I don't even let car dealers put their stickers on my car, or their silly license plate frames with their name on it.The Spaceman_imp said:Do the Dragon once and get your photo and sticker. Then go ride the Cherohala Skyway again and again. What an incredible piece of engineering that road is. It should be, it took forty years and $100,000,000 to build it!