Feb 7, 2018 #1 A Acrobat_imp Running like a top Thread starter So true...so substantial..i think he is one of us... I love it...i love him...v:clap:
Feb 7, 2018 #2 emptysea Road warrior "Position of riding...for my knee is not the best possible" This guy is cracking me up!
Feb 7, 2018 #4 B Bheezy27403_imp Road warrior Why does this model haunt me? Is this some sort of cruel joke? Someday, someday. I would like to have a beer with this guy.
Why does this model haunt me? Is this some sort of cruel joke? Someday, someday. I would like to have a beer with this guy.
Feb 8, 2018 #7 A Acrobat_imp Running like a top Thread starter EmptySea_imp said: ... or an ouzo. Click to expand... Always on spot MTC . Ouzo and fish food I will ad..
EmptySea_imp said: ... or an ouzo. Click to expand... Always on spot MTC . Ouzo and fish food I will ad..