Inhouse Bob
Road warrior
I keep preaching these same words to everyone who admires my bike! Honda made such a huge mistake not having an official launch date in the U.S. with fanfare, free demo rides, TV commercials and giving out thousands of big glossy brochures of the bike to entice buyers at the dealerships.EGAlvarez_imp said:I keep preaching these same words to everyone who admires my bike! Honda made such a huge mistake not having an official launch date in the U.S. with fanfare, free demo rides, TV commercials and giving out thousands of big glossy brochures of the bike to entice buyers at the dealerships.Chapomis_imp said:Excellent choice, You will not regret it !
What are you jumping from ?
I purchased my bike purely based on its looks. However, I can honestly say that I like and appreciate my bike more each time I take her out for a ride!
Congratulations!![]()
I purchased my bike purely based on its looks. However, I can honestly say that I like and appreciate my bike more each time I take her out for a ride!
Congratulations!
I'm kinda glad that it's a relative rarity. I only wish I had gotten a DLX before they became extinct!
