Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Like this?xNE0x_imp said:Yeah.. the fear of some jackarse opening his car door is enough for me NOT to do it![]()


I thought the bike was speed limited to about 110?Motogeezer1949_imp said:I've pegged the speedo on numerous occasion. No need to go higher than 4th gear really. Kind of drag limited at that point. I tried going into 5th but the bike slowed. My phone app showed 132 mph. I went about 5 miles wide open. Had a good safe place and friends along in case anything went awry![]()
It's speed limited to 112 mph (180 kph), unless you've had your ECU unleashed by Don Guhl. Then it's limited by horsepower and bravery.DaSwami_imp said:I thought the bike was speed limited to about 110?Motogeezer1949_imp said:I've pegged the speedo on numerous occasion. No need to go higher than 4th gear really. Kind of drag limited at that point. I tried going into 5th but the bike slowed. My phone app showed 132 mph. I went about 5 miles wide open. Had a good safe place and friends along in case anything went awry![]()
Motogeezer1949_imp said:I've pegged the speedo on numerous occasion. No need to go higher than 4th gear really. Kind of drag limited at that point. I tried going into 5th but the bike slowed. My phone app showed 132 mph. I went about 5 miles wide open. Had a good safe place and friends along in case anything went awry![]()
DaSwami_imp said:I thought the bike was speed limited to about 110?Motogeezer1949_imp said:I've pegged the speedo on numerous occasion. No need to go higher than 4th gear really. Kind of drag limited at that point. I tried going into 5th but the bike slowed. My phone app showed 132 mph. I went about 5 miles wide open. Had a good safe place and friends along in case anything went awry![]()
And Motogeezer1949, clearly a brave man, had his ECU unleashed by Master Guhl.Flynrider_imp said:It's speed limited to 112 mph (180 kph), unless you've had your ECU unleashed by Don Guhl. Then it's limited by horsepower and bravery.DaSwami_imp said:I thought the bike was speed limited to about 110?Motogeezer1949_imp said:I've pegged the speedo on numerous occasion. No need to go higher than 4th gear really. Kind of drag limited at that point. I tried going into 5th but the bike slowed. My phone app showed 132 mph. I went about 5 miles wide open. Had a good safe place and friends along in case anything went awry![]()

Lol, gives me a laugh too.DGShannon_imp said:The CB1100 is plenty fast for a reasonably sane person. It is just not terribly quick. I always get a kick out of the posts here where someone says that they feel the grips are about to be pulled out of their hand. The CB is a teddy bear in that respect.