Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Yeah, a bike with DCT is always an option. I use grip puppies on both of my machines and they do seem to help a bit. The ST has a heavier clutch so I notice stiffness in my left hand after a long ride.Cormanus_imp said:Hope it passes quickly, Nemo.
Or get an automatic one.![]()
Nortoon_imp said:Are use guys riding with the rock hard small diameter Honda handlebar grips?
They will cramp yours hands within an hour.
One of the first thing I bought for my CB were Grip Puppies (slip-on foam covers) from California Sports Touring.
The ferret_imp said:Nortoon_imp said:Are use guys riding with the rock hard small diameter Honda handlebar grips?
They will cramp yours hands within an hour.
One of the first thing I bought for my CB were Grip Puppies (slip-on foam covers) from California Sports Touring.
I am just the opposite. Small hands. Big grips cramp me up. I have Oxford heated grips on my ST and the larger diameter gets my hands hurting in about an hour and I have to let go and pump them a few times. No problem with the standard size grips. To me the larger grips are like trying to wrap my hands around rolling pins (for those old enough to remember them)
The ferret_imp said:Nortoon_imp said:Are use guys riding with the rock hard small diameter Honda handlebar grips?
They will cramp yours hands within an hour.
One of the first thing I bought for my CB were Grip Puppies (slip-on foam covers) from California Sports Touring.
I am just the opposite. Small hands. Big grips cramp me up. I have Oxford heated grips on my ST and the larger diameter gets my hands hurting in about an hour and I have to let go and pump them a few times. No problem with the standard size grips. To me the larger grips are like trying to wrap my hands around rolling pins (for those old enough to remember them)
The ferret_imp said:Nortoon_imp said:Are use guys riding with the rock hard small diameter Honda handlebar grips?
They will cramp yours hands within an hour.
One of the first thing I bought for my CB were Grip Puppies (slip-on foam covers) from California Sports Touring.
I am just the opposite. Small hands. Big grips cramp me up. I have Oxford heated grips on my ST and the larger diameter gets my hands hurting in about an hour and I have to let go and pump them a few times. No problem with the standard size grips. To me the larger grips are like trying to wrap my hands around rolling pins (for those old enough to remember them)

+1. I switched to a pair of elkskin gauntlets with merino wool insulation from Aerostitch. The elkskin leather is really soft and flexible vs my leather insulated gauntlets from Revit.Nortoon_imp said:Another cause of hand cramping is tight leather gloves.
I bought a pair of snug fitting leather gauntlets.
The had a seam at the bottom of the thumb.
When I grasped the grips, the seam tightened slowing the flow of blood.
That results were cramping and cold hands.
I now wear larger deerskin gloves with no problems.
I also found in cold weather that insulated leather gloves are colder that insulated suede deerskin gloves. I don't know the science behind it, but the suede deerskin are warmer when either riding or walking.