Okay,
the 29th I am gonna bring the bike in for my instable idle issue problem wich I am not going into detail here, but I already I addressed here:
CB1100 Idle speed instability problem
So if that aint enough,; here comes big issue #2
Now I cannot see what my remaining range and remaining fuel....also when riding,
It does automatically show the 2 meters when you are almost out of fuel, but I dont get any figures...whats the cause of that?
The bike is becoming a real dissapointment to me.
the 29th I am gonna bring the bike in for my instable idle issue problem wich I am not going into detail here, but I already I addressed here:
CB1100 Idle speed instability problem
So if that aint enough,; here comes big issue #2
Now I cannot see what my remaining range and remaining fuel....also when riding,
It does automatically show the 2 meters when you are almost out of fuel, but I dont get any figures...whats the cause of that?
The bike is becoming a real dissapointment to me.

