Honda only lists the Grom as a 2014/2015 model on its website -- it doesn't appear to be available as a 2016 model. I thought the bike was a sale success.
The Navi is quite a departure from a Grom, but good on Honda for producing it. I always equated the Grom as a modern-day CT70 and fancied someday owning one, though I don't know what I'd do with it. The Navi seems like it's going in different directions.
I read the equivalent pricing was $600 USD. Could you imagine how many they'd sell? The freight and prep fees would be more than the selling price. Still, I'd have a hard time not buying one for that price.
I read the equivalent pricing was $600 USD. Could you imagine how many they'd sell? The freight and prep fees would be more than the selling price. Still, I'd have a hard time not buying one for that price.