No more Grom?

LongRanger_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Honda only lists the Grom as a 2014/2015 model on its website -- it doesn't appear to be available as a 2016 model. I thought the bike was a sale success.
 
It was, but I think the Grom ship sailed.
 
Thread starter
The Navi is quite a departure from a Grom, but good on Honda for producing it. I always equated the Grom as a modern-day CT70 and fancied someday owning one, though I don't know what I'd do with it. The Navi seems like it's going in different directions.
 
"What it is: it's a disruption in the urban mobility market!" That guy should write on this forum.
 
Ole_imp said:
You gotta check this link out! India gets this 110cc Grom in April! I kid you not:

2016 Honda Navi

The Navi.

It is just so funky cool
I read the equivalent pricing was $600 USD. Could you imagine how many they'd sell? The freight and prep fees would be more than the selling price. Still, I'd have a hard time not buying one for that price.
 
the_undecider_imp said:
Ole_imp said:
You gotta check this link out! India gets this 110cc Grom in April! I kid you not:

2016 Honda Navi

The Navi.

It is just so funky cool
I read the equivalent pricing was $600 USD. Could you imagine how many they'd sell? The freight and prep fees would be more than the selling price. Still, I'd have a hard time not buying one for that price.
I read the equivalent pricing was $600 US ... I'd have a hard time not buying one for that price.
Ditto. I'd even pay cash!
 
Seriously? I thought it would be around for awhile. I'd plan to have it as a knock around bike. Guess I'll have to keep my eye out for some sales.
 
Yea I thought they were a hot item ,I see more Groms here than CB1100s here. Also lots of after market parts.
 
Back
Top