NO MORE CB1100 EX ??

peterbaron

Road warrior
Thread starter
Bad, bad news based on what I see from Honda Canada...there is NO 2018/2017 CB1100 EX available ....only 2018 CB1100 RS with price and 2018 CB1000 R with no price...listed under Naked

Here is the link:

https://motorcycle.honda.ca/category/naked

Ad far as the US is concerned 2017/2014 CB1100 EX is listed under Sport

Correct me if I am wrong.
Glad to have 2014 model :D

:(:huh::s:@

pb
 
Nothing wrong with the RS, is there?
 
peterbaron_imp said:
Bad, bad news based on what I see from Honda Canada...there is NO 2018/2017 CB1100 EX available ....only 2018 CB1100 RS with price and 2018 CB1000 R with no price...listed under Naked

Here is the link:

https://motorcycle.honda.ca/category/naked

Ad far as the US is concerned 2017/2014 CB1100 EX is listed under Sport

Correct me if I am wrong.
Glad to have 2014 model :D

:(:huh::s:@

pb
From Honda Italy Stradali
 
I don't really care for the looks of the new CB1000R but $15,000 seems fairly reasonable when compared to the CB1100RS at $13,700.
 
Is it possible that they are only showing 2018 models and that there are enough 2017 EXs in the warehouse that they will not bring 2018s in?
 
apex1_imp said:
Is it possible that they are only showing 2018 models and that there are enough 2017 EXs in the warehouse that they will not bring 2018s in?
If Honda Canada had any 2017 CB1100 EXs left they would display them on their website. The only one for sale in Canada is a used one on Auto Trader. The dealer Rocky Mountain Honda in Calgary is asking $12,000 for it.
 
Back
Top