1100rider_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
My local dealer told me that the 2015 Honda catalog does not list the CB1100 for 2015. Is this the end of an era already?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
well, it makes me keep my CB even I haven't ridden it for one year now. Every time I take her out, I feel like she is the prettiest girl I seen1100rider_imp said:My local dealer told me that the 2015 Honda catalog does not list the CB1100 for 2015. Is this the end of an era already?
What a wonderful "restriction" to have. I wish mine came with wired spoke wheels!Django_imp said:The CB1100 is still in Honda's product range here in Europe and in Asia.
For the German market you can order a new one at any Honda shop:
Germany - German
However, in Germany they restricted the model range to the EX model with spoke wheels.
It is just not exported to the USA anymore...
Maybe now you wish you had them, but would you enjoy keeping them clean and polishing them? :dodgy:MikeOxbig_imp said:What a wonderful "restriction" to have. I wish mine came with wired spoke wheels!Django_imp said:The CB1100 is still in Honda's product range here in Europe and in Asia.
For the German market you can order a new one at any Honda shop:
Germany - German
However, in Germany they restricted the model range to the EX model with spoke wheels.
It is just not exported to the USA anymore...
Maybe now you wish you had them, but would you enjoy keeping them clean and polishing them? :dodgy:ClassicVW_imp said:Maybe now you wish you had them, but would you enjoy keeping them clean and polishing them? :dodgy:MikeOxbig_imp said:What a wonderful "restriction" to have. I wish mine came with wired spoke wheels!Django_imp said:The CB1100 is still in Honda's product range here in Europe and in Asia.
For the German market you can order a new one at any Honda shop:
Germany - German
However, in Germany they restricted the model range to the EX model with spoke wheels.
It is just not exported to the USA anymore...
Maybe now you wish you had them, but would you enjoy keeping them clean and polishing them? :dodgy:ClassicVW_imp said:Maybe now you wish you had them, but would you enjoy keeping them clean and polishing them? :dodgy:MikeOxbig_imp said:What a wonderful "restriction" to have. I wish mine came with wired spoke wheels!Django_imp said:The CB1100 is still in Honda's product range here in Europe and in Asia.
For the German market you can order a new one at any Honda shop:
Germany - German
However, in Germany they restricted the model range to the EX model with spoke wheels.
It is just not exported to the USA anymore...